17 January 2014

Golden Globes 2014: The After Party TOP 5

Awards season is without a doubt one of my favourite times of the year. In terms of fashion, it's huge. Every year Hollywood dresses up in beautiful gowns and suits. Unlike the formality of the Oscars, the Golden Globes allow for celebrities to showcase more fashion-forward designs. I know there's been a lot of 'Best Dress at the Golden Globes' post so I thought I'd do a round up of my favourite outfits from the after parties.

MIRANDA KERR, EMILIO PUCCI
Miranda Kerr is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women in the world and looked absolutely amazing! The Emilio Pucci dress is very similar to the famous Versace safety pin dress, but is a lot more sophisticated and elegant, with a sexy edge.

KAT GRAHAM, MICHAEL COSTELLO
This is personally my favourite look. The dress is very modern and fashion forward, unlike the traditionally glamorous ballgowns seen at these events. Kat Graham is showing what a great fashion icon she is and I think she looks incredible here.

VANESSA HUDGENS, GIORGIO ARMANI
It's no secret that Vanessa Hudgens is absolutely stunning and she's certainly flaunting that in this Giorgio Armani dress. Sleek, elegant and sexy, she has successfully pulled off the classic Hollywood glamour look.

NINA DOBREV, ARMANI PRIVE
Another Vampire Diaries star, I know (I'm obsessed okay!), but I love this Armani Prive dress worn by Nina Dobrev. It's simple, but a great shape and looks really flattering. The simple embellishment detail draws attention to the plunging neckline, but isn't too overpowering.

SOFIA VERGARA, ZUHAIR MURAD
All I can say is WOW! Sofia Vergara looks absolutely incredible in this very low cut dress. The Zuhair Murad dress is about as glamourous as it gets and Sofia pulls it off flawlessly!

No comments:

Post a Comment