4 November 2013

INSTAGRAM #1


1) My friend took us to a male strip show for her birthday! It was a really good night out - kind of awkward, but a great laugh!
2) I went to the London College of Fashion open day last week. It's the dream university for anyone that wants to study a fashion course.
3) I had the opportunity to go to the top of the Shard in London and the view was absolutely incredible!
4) I'm not a huge football fan, but I do support Chelsea and I went to see them play at Stamford Bridge a couple of weeks ago.
5) For Halloween this year, I went clubbing in Brighton and dressed as a cat - original I know!
6) I finally got a MacBook Pro, for college reasons of course…
7) I went to Thorpe Park with my boyfriend a couple of months ago. I'm a complete thrill-seeker - Stealth was definitely one of my favourite rides.
8) How cute is this Halloween candle from Yankee Candle?! It's candy corn and smells amazing.
9) A couple of months ago, I went to see McFly at the Royal Albert Hall with my boyfriend. I'm not a huge fan but he loves them and they were actually really good!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so jealous of your MacBook Pro! I've wanted one for so long now xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete