27 June 2013

Summer Wishlist

1) African Bright Ovoid Parka, Topshop
2) Bleach Acid Mom Jeans, Topshop
3) Vagabond Dioon Boots, Office
4) Juju Jelly Flats, ASOS
5) Kaftan, H&M
6) Extreme Bug Sunglasses, Topshop
7) Bleach Denim Dunagrees, Topshop

1) Faux Leather Bomber Jacket, Forever 21
2) Juju Jelly Heeled Sandals, ASOS
3) Chiffon Blue Jacket, H&M
4) Copper Canvas Shoes, H&M
5) Fluro Pink Skater Skirt, Topshop
6) Chiffon Floral Jacket, H&M
7) Blue Print Tapered Trousers, River Island

My personal style has changed so much over the past few months. I don't know why, but I've recently been making a lot more effort with my outfits than just throwing on whatever I can find. I'm trying to steer away from my usual monochrome wardrobe and I've been loving neon and different coloured pieces, which I feel like will be huge this summer. I'm planning a shopping trip to Oxford Street in the new few weeks so maybe these will be featuring in a haul soon!
Who else remembers wearing the awesome jelly shoes from the 90s?!

3 comments:

  1. Love the trousers in the 2nd set of images :)
    LaraLouise 
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jackets so bright! ME LOVEs!!!! Please check out my first ever blog post!!!!

    http://fashionprint101.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete