2 October 2012

Outfit Spotlight: Camouflage

Sorry my post is so late. I've been so ill recently and busy with college and stuff but I will try and get these up on time.

This season, the military style is definitely big and everyone's wearing it! I personally love this trend, I love the khaki green colours and structured pieces, so for this week's outfit I thought I'd stick with this theme. I know everyone at the moment is wearing these camo army jackets, but I think worn right, they do look awesome!


I know a lot of the items in these posts are from Topshop and I apologize about that but I absolutely love Topshop and some of the clothes in there are just perfect. I have been trying to mix up shops a bit though!
I love how this outfit combines so many different trends. Crosses and skulls are huge at the moment, as are animal prints and textures. 

Jacket: Topshop, £48 
Top: Miss Selfridge, £30
Shorts: Topshop, £32
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita - Office, £120
Clutch: Matalan, £8
Necklace: Miss Selfridge, £7.50
Bracelet: Miss Selfridge, £6.50
Rings: Topshop, £18.50

7 comments:

  1. I am really not sure about this khaki trend , I always hated it but who knows ... I said the same thing about maxi dresses :D
    xx
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the camo jacket! Love what you've picked x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with Topshop - the reason everyone wears their stuff is because they sell great clothes. I am not sure about the khaki camo trend either, but I like the little white blouse and those boots rock !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves following!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry
    Thank you for following my blog. Nice to meet another local blogger. We will have to meet up!
    Absolutely loving Jeffery Campbell shoes at the mo :) Certainly need to get my hands on a pair.

    Any ho, big love and keep in touch!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am strongly agreed with you, and thank you very much to let me know, because I was searching about tutus teen fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if this jacket will look good on my girlfriend but i must say that you have nicely combined all these clothing stuff to give a fantastic look.

    ReplyDelete